Imagine walking into every job interview knowing that you are going to come across your very best!
You will know how to showcase your strengths and accomplishments in every job interview. You will learn secrets in preparation and planning that go beyond just checking out a company's website. Employers will take notice of you; you won't be lost in the pack. Finally, you will learn a foolproof system for eliminating nervousness before any job interview. This course will take several hours to complete, if you do all of the exercises.
Pre-requisites for the course :
- A willingness to record yourself on video
- A video camera on a cell phone or webcam
What is the target audience?
- Job seekers
- Business Professionals
SECTION 1: How to Ace a Job Interview
- Establishing Your Job Interview Goals
- Research and Preparation for the Job Interview
- How to Dress for the Interview
- How to Make Small Talk
- Tell Me About Yourself
- The Strategy Memo
- Rehearse Your Interview on Video
- Ask for the Job
Language of instruction: English