This course will teach you a step-by-step process to use when asking people to donate to your favorite charity, political campaign, university or college. You can raise money for causes you believe in, if you follow basic principles. Money is usually in short supply for most non-profits. You can make the ones you support get into better financial shape.
What are the requirements?
- video recording device on a cell phone, tablet or computer
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 13 lectures and 38 mins of content!
- Raising money
- Creating a process for raising money
- Developing check lists when dealing with donors
- Making a sustainable system for talking to donors and prospective donors
What is the target audience?
- Non-profit volunteers and executives
- Members of fundraising committees
- Fundraising chairpersons
- Campaign finance directors
- Charity fundraisers
- Campaign managers
- Political candidates
Section 1: How to ask people for money for your charity, non-profit, university or campaign
3)You are the Message
Section 2: The Ask
4)Will You Help?
5)The Specific Amount
6)By a Specific Date
Section 3: Recruiting More Fundraisers
7)Will You Raise Funds?
8)Will You Raise a Specific Amount?
9)Will You Raise it by a Specific Date?
10)Rinse and Repeat
Language of instruction: English