This course is for anyone who has procrastinated and now has to give a speech within the next 24 hours. You will learn how to use the least amount of time in the most effective way. This course plus all of your homework should take less than 1 hour, so this is an ideal way to prepare for any speech or presentation, even if it is only 90 minutes away. Students will learn how to avoid time traps and instead focus on the most important essentials needed to communicate confidently and clearly.
What are the requirements?
- video recording device on cell phone, tablet or PC
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 10 lectures and 35 mins of content!
- Preparing for a speech in less than an hour
- Concealing nervousness and lack of preparation
- Practicing a speech in 20 minutes or less
- Creating a simple one-page outline
- Looking and sounding comfortable and relaxed
What is the target audience?
- Business executives
- Public Officials
Section 1: There is No Time to Waste
1)What do You Want Your Audience to Do?
2)Stuff to Avoid Doing right Now
3)What are the Three Most Important Ideas in Your Presentation?
4)What is Your Story?
5)Creating a One-page Outline
6)Quickly Rehearse Your Presentation on Video
7)You are Good to Go!
Section 2: Bonus
8)More Notes on Notes
9)If Fear Is Holding You Back
Language of instruction: English