You will learn half a dozen very specific techniques on how to get more mainstream media coverage through the strategic use of simple, talking-head YouTube videos. You can increase your odds of getting on NBC, Fox News Channel, ABC and quoted in the New York Times by creating YouTube videos with PR hooks. These techniques are not expensive and can be done in less time than many bloggers spend creating posts.
What are the requirements?
- video recording device on cell phone, tablet or computer
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 18 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Creating numerous interview requests
- Generating More Publicity
- Building Thought Leadership
- Creating evergreen content
- Establishing name ID with Journalists
- Developing on-camera interview skills
What is the target audience?
- solo practitioners
- political candidates
- small business owners
Section 1: Overview of DIY PR
3)How to Build a Mini Broadcast StudiO
Section 2: The Uses of YouTube Video to Generate PR
5)Example of A Video on Breaking News
6)Planned News Events
7)Example of video for Planned News Event
8)Video Press Releases
10)Example of Evergreen Content Video
12)Example of Audition Video
13)Video Record Your Interviews
14)Example of Skype video Interview with Journalist
15)Bonus: Performance Skills
Section 3: Conclusion
Section 4: Bonus Reading
18)Media Training Books
Language of instruction: English