Presentation Protection Plan The "Presentation Protection Plan" course is a simple yet thorough way of preparing people for creating and delivering presentations, speeches, talks and pitches. This concise course forces students to focus on what is most important for them to communicate their messages in a presentation, and then gives them a step-by-step process for practicing and delivering the speech. Public speaking doesn't have to be hard or wildly time-consuming. In many corporate and institutional environments, people start focusing on the wrong metrics, i.e. more and more bullet points on PowerPoint slides, versus what can truly be understood and remembered by the audience. Presentation coach TJ Walker has spent 30 years coaching executives to be more effective speakers. This course is a highly concentrated dose of his most effective techniques on how to be a better public speaker and presenter.
What are the requirements?
- Students must video record and watch their presentations on cell phones, tablets or webcams
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 17 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Prepare and deliver speeches with supreme confidence
- Eliminate speech and speaking faults
- Streamline speech preparation and delivery process
What is the target audience?
- Executives who need a systematic way of delivering excellent presentations
Section 1: Intro
2)One Sentence Goal
3)Five Message Points
Section 2: Conclusion
Section 3: Bonus Reading
10)Secret to Foolproof Presentations
11)Public Speaking Success
Section 4: Bonus Training Videos (optional)
12)Overview to Public Speaking
13)What Are Your Speech Goals?
Language of instruction: English