In this "How to Speak on Radio" course you will learn how to talk effectively and be interviewed on a news or talk radio program. Speaking on the radio is a form of public speaking and most people fear public speaking. This course will help you come across your very best in every interview, so you won't have to worry about whether you sound nervous or uncomfortable. Students will
learn about the following items:
2. Sound bites
3. Differences between TV and radio
4. How to deal with difficult hosts
5. Ins and outs of talk show callers
6. ways of getting invited back on the program.
7. How to sell or promote on every talk show appearance.
TJ Walker has hosted talk radio shows on 7 different national networks and has been a guest on more than 2000 news talk radio programs. He has also conducted training sessions around the globe for authors and experts about to go on radio tours.
What are the requirements?
- Students will need to record their messages, answers and sound bites on a cell phone, tablet or webcam
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 17 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
- Speak and present on the radio
- Be interviewed on radio
- Appear on talk radio and news radio interview programs
- Speak in memorable sound bites
What is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone who might be interviewed on a news/talk radio program or host a radio show
Section 1: to speaking on the radio
1)Overview for Radio Interviews
2)Goals for Every Interview
Section 2: Content - Creating Your media Messages
7)Studio versus Phones
8)Ready for Attacks
9)Advanced Tip Promo
Section 3: Practicing your Interview Skills
Section 4: Conclusion
Section 5: Bonus Reading
16)Media Training A to Z
17)Media Training Success
Language of instruction: English