In this "How to Present on a Podcast" course you will learn all aspects of how to speak in a confident and engaging manner on podcasts. Speaking on a podcast is a type of public speaking and public speaking makes people nervous. This course will give you tips, techniques and exercises on how to eliminate your nerves and how to sound your best at all times. You will also learn techniques on how to format and structure your show, plus tips on how to conduct interviews. Podcasts are literally a great way to have your voice heard. In a world of a billion text-based blogs, an innovative podcast hosted by someone who brings passion to a subject can generate a substantial audience. This course will head you in the right direction as you begin your Podcasting journey.
What are the requirements?
- You will need to record your own voice and listen to it throughout the course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 14 lectures and 8.5 hours of content!
- Present with confidence on a Podcast
- Speak effectively on a Podcast
- interview guests on a Podcast
What is the target audience?
- This course if for people who are about to start speaking on a podcast
Section 1: Intro
Section 2: Planning
Section 3: Practice
6)Critiquing Your Voice
Section 4: Conclusion
Section 5: Bonus Reading
11)Media Training A to Z
12)Secret to Foolproof Presentations
13)Media Training Success
14)Public Speaking Success
Language of instruction: English