In this "How to Be a Trainer" course you will learn how to conduct training sessions to help people build new skills or develop new areas of expertise. A good trainer mush be a good teacher, coach, public speaker and consultant. This course will teach you various aspects of the profession with special emphasis on how to conduct training sessions. The number one blunder most beginning trainers is dumping too much data in a boring manner to their students or trainees. A good trainer focuses on measurable results in terms of new skills and competences displayed by the trainees, not by how many boxes of content that can be checked off during a day.
TJ Walker is the founding trainer of Media Training Worldwide. Walker has conducted thousands of media training, crisis communications training and public speaking training workshops all over the globe for 30 years.
What are the requirements?
- students will need to video record themselves speaking using a cell phone, tablet or webcam
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 15 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Conduct training sessions in your area of expertise
- Position and market yourself as a trainer
- Develop high level training skills
What is the target audience?
- This course is for people who aspire to be trainers or who have just begun their training career
Section 1: Overview
Section 2: Training Fundamentals
2)Trainer versus Speaker
3)Pick Your Niche
5)Engaging Your Audience
6)Create a Lesson Plan
Section 3: Practice
9)2nd Video Rehearsal
10)Video Record Real Training
Section 4: Conclusion
Section 5: Bonus Reading
14)Public Speaking Success
15)Secret to Foolproof Presentations
Language of instruction: English