You want to make online courses, tutorials or demos but you don’t know where to begin? Top-selling instructor, Huw Collingbourne, reveals the secrets of making professional videos on an amateur budget. Huw has taught more than 12,000 students on Udemy. He recorded all his videos single-handedly in a tiny room at home with budget-priced equipment. If Huw can do it, so can you. This course shows you how.
- Create a home studio
- Solving audio problems
- Video editing
What are the requirements?
- Enthusiasm, dedication, determination to achieve the best results possible
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 9 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Create a home studio on a budget
- Achieve professional-quality video and audio
- Become an effective online educator
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to teach online
- Existing online teachers who want to improve video and audio quality
Section 1: Getting Started
1)How to make pro videos on an amateur budget
Section 2: Video and audio
5)Make action videos with a GoPro Camera
Section 3: Setting up a home studio
7)The home studio (a look behind the scenes)
Section 4: Editing and presenting
8)Software and Screencasting
Language of instruction: English