Imagine becoming a regular fixture on the talk show circuit and in the national media as a well-known author. Writing a good book isn't easy, but getting in front of enough people to generate buzz and demand for your books can be even harder. This Media Training for Authors course will teach you step-by-step how to prepare for media interviews. Specifically, you will learn how to look good on TV, how to frame a media message, how to answer reporters' questions and how to speak in sound bites.
If you want to sell a lot of books, you will need to be able to sell your ideas and your expertise to the public through regular media appearances. You can begin learning how to master the media right now in this comprehensive, interactive course.
What are the requirements?
- You will need to record your own voice and listen to it throughout the course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 14 lectures and 8.5 hours of content!
- Create media messages promoting your book
- Answer reporters's questions about yur book
- Speak in sound bites
- Become a valuable source to the media
What is the target audience?
- Aspiring authors
- Anyone promoting a book through the media
You may go through the complete course curriculum given below.
Language of instruction: English