Imagine yourself speaking confidently and authoritatively to hundred or even thousands of people in the audience. Wouldn't t be great to know you can speak to 1000 people just as easily and as confidently as when you speak to one person?
In this How to Speak to Large Audiences course, you will learn the following:
*How to appear relaxed and confident, even if you shaking on the inside
*How to avoid the common mistakes most people make when they are speaking to a large audience
*How to move around the stage effectively
*How to be clearly understood and remembered
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
What are the requirements?
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 14 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Speak confidently to large audiences
- Not look or sound nervous when speaking to large groups
- Deliver a speech with the right pacing and gestures for a large audience
- Know how to use your eyes during a speech with large audiences
- Move around the stage with confidence
What is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone who may have to speak to a large audience
- This is for anyone who gets nervous at the thought of speaking to large groups of people
Language of instruction: English