Imagine that every time you deliver your IPO road show presentation, investors are nodding their heads with understanding and agreement on your key points. Wouldn't it be nice to know that investors will perceive you as confident, competent and that they fully understand why your business has great potential upside?
In this How to Deliver an IPO Road Show Presentation course you will learn the following:
*How to avoid the most common blunders that plague IPO road show presentations
*How to make your legal and investment banking team happy, and still give an interesting presentation
*How to deal with boring slides and lots of data
*How to engage and connect with your investor audience
(bullet points on what you will learn)
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
What are the requirements?
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 21 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- Deliver an IPO Roadshow Presentation
- Rehearse your roadshow presentation effectively
- Manage slides in an engaging manner
- Speak with confidence
What is the target audience?
- This course is for CEOs, CFOs, investor relations executives and PR executives who will be involved with creating and delivering IPO roadshow presentations
Language of instruction: English