Imagine being able to give employees, colleagues and clients constructive criticism in the workplace, and they follow your advice, and actually appreciate your insights. Wouldn't it be nice to know that you can deliver criticism to colleagues in the workplace and they will take your criticism to heart and feel better about you in the process?
In this How to Deliver Criticism in the Workplace course, you will learn the following:
*How to avoid the common blunders other people make when delivering criticism in the workplace
*How to build trust first with colleagues
*How to make your criticism seem objective and credible
*How to package your criticism so that it will be acted upon
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
What are the requirements?
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 7 lectures and 35 mins of content!
- Deliver criticism in the workplace
- Coach colleagues to improve their performance
- Critique employees to advance their skills
- Give constructive feedback to colleagues on all aspects of job performance
What is the target audience?
- Managers, executives and consultants who must give feedback to people in the workplace
Language of instruction: English