Imagine that you are giving a speech in front of thousands of people, and you are reading the Teleprompter as seamlessly and flawlessly as Ronald Reagan or Bill Clinton ever did. Wouldn't it be nice to know that you can deliver a speech or newscast using a Teleprompter, and that you will look and sound natural, like you aren't really reading?
In this How to Use a Teleprompter course, you will learn the following:
*How to avoid the common blunders that make most people look and sound horrible when they are using a Teleprompter
*How to rehearse with the Teleprompter using video
*How to look natural
*How to sound conversational
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
What are the requirements?
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
What am I going to get from this course?
- Speak using a Teleprompter
- Look and sound natural using a Teleprompter
- Rehearse with a Teleprompter
- Avoid common blunders most people make when trying to read a Teleprompter
What is the target audience?
- Executives, politicians and newscasters who need to use a Teleprompter effectively
Language of instruction: English