magine yourself giving a ceremonial speech and you are the epitome of confidence, class and dignity. Wouldn't it be great to know that your next ceremonial speech will be delivered without a hitch?
In this How to Deliver a Ceremonial Speech course, you will learn the following:
*How to read an oath in front of people
*How to control emotions on an emotional day
*How to speak with confidence and dignity
*How to rehearse the right way for the big day
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
What are the requirements?
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
What am I going to get from this course?
- Deliver a ceremonial speech with confidence and dignity
- Hides all signs of nervousness
- Read oaths in front of people
- Rehearse in the most effective manner
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who is about to deliver a ceremonial speech or presentation, including oaths of office and other special celebrations
Language of instruction: English