Imagine you are delivering a technology presentation and your audience is riveted by your messages and your style. Wouldn't it be nice to know exactly what your audience is understanding or not understanding about your technology expertise?
In this How to Deliver Technology Presentations course, you will learn the following:
*How to avoid the common blunders that destroy most technology presentations
*How to simplify your message
*How to make your key messages more understandable and memorable
*How to use technology effectively when giving a technology presentation
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
What are the requirements?
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
What am I going to get from this course?
- Deliver technology presentations effectively
- Avoid common blunder others make in technology presentatons
- Use PowerPoint slides effectively
- Use video for presentaton rehearsals
What is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone who has to give technology presentations or presentations that contain a large technology element
Language of instruction: English