Imagine yourself living and working daily in the field of public speaking and presenting. You can coach other executives, politicians, authors and experts on how to give presentations more effectively.
How to Be a Presentation Trainer
In this "How to Be a Presentation Trainer" course you will learn how to conduct public speaking and presentation training workshops, seminars, rehearsals and consulting sessions. In addition, you will learn about the business side of presentation training. Being a public speaking coach and presentation trainer can be a highly rewarding profession, when conducted successfully. There is both an art and a science to transforming people from awful or average speakers into great presenters.
What are the requirements?
- Will need to record themselves repeatedly on webcam, cell phone or tablet
What am I going to get from this course?
- Train other people on how to give presentations
- Coach people to give better speeches
- Consult with clients on all aspects of presentatons
- Build a presentation training business
What is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in being a professional public speaking or presentation trainer
Language of instruction: English