Imagine being able to give a keynote speech to hundreds or even thousands of key players in your industry, without having to leave your home or office. You can now deliver keynote speech, live, though Skype and other online services to conventions and audiences in other cities and continents.
In this How to Give a Virtual Keynote Speech course you will learn the following:
*How to prepare for the technical aspects of delivering a virtual speech
*How to speak to an audience you can't see
*How to look comfortable, confident and relaxed when speaking virtually
*How to use engage your audience and host
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
What are the requirements?
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
What am I going to get from this course?
- Deliver a virtual keynote speech
- Present via Skype and YouTube
- Speak with confidence in front of a video camera
- Present to an audience without seeing the audience
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to speak or has to speak to audiences virtually
- Anyone who wants to speak without travelling
Language of instruction: English