Imagine that you can speak with confidence and authority, no matter what disasters might be happening as you speak. Wouldn't it be nice to know that if you forget what to say or if a slide doesn't work properly, you can still speak in a confident and relaxed manner, and your audience will never know there was a problem?
In this How to Recover from Public Speaking Disasters course , you will learn the following
*How to recover if you forget what to say
*How to project calm on the outside even if you are panicking on the inside
*What not to say when mistakes or disasters occur
*How to avoid the most common mistakes that derail speakers
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
What are the requirements?
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
What am I going to get from this course?
- Recover from speaking blunders
- Handle brain freezes
- Appear confident and relaxed, even when you aren't
- Not react to little mistakes throughout the speech
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to be a better speaker and wants to be able to recover from public speaking disasters more effectively
Language of instruction: English