Imagine yourself speaking at a press conference with total confidence, and the media are there in full force capturing your messages and using your favorite sound bites. Wouldn't it be great to know that regardless of the questions asked, you can get your message across and the exact quotes you want in the final story.
In this How to Speak at a Press Conference course, you will learn the following:
*How to look and sound your best on TV
*How to craft a statement as well as a media message
*How to answer reporters' questions strategically
*How to create and deliver sound bites
*How to get the exact quotes you wanted in the final story.
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
What are the requirements?
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
What am I going to get from this course?
- Speak effectively at a press conference
- Look good on TV
- Craft a speech and message points
- Create and deliver sound bites
- Answer questions effecitvely
What is the target audience?
- CEOs, political leaders, activists and news makers who will be speaking at press conferences
Language of instruction: English